The evaluation survey was sent to 5,673 alumni for whom we had contact details in early 2008.
We asked about:
- location, field, type and level of employment
- the level of skill and experience gained attributed to the award
- the extent to which alumni are able to use these skills
- the level of contact maintained with organisations in the United Kingdom
- the extent to which alumni have been involved with projects, policymaking and wider socioeconomic impact
The main results of this survey were also published in a report that was launched and distributed at the 2008 Welcome Day for new Commonwealth Scholars and Fellows.