Dr Nicholas Ozor, who held a split-site scholarship at the University of Reading, 2005 – 2006, is currently Project Co-ordinator on a number of projects that look at innovation in agriculture and the relation between agriculture and climate change.
- Universities, Business and Research in Agricultural Innovation, for the Danish International Development Agency, 2010-2014
- Building Trans disciplinary Climate Change Adaptation Capacity at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, for the Open Society Institute, 2010-2013
- Developing a Framework for Agricultural Adaptation to Climate Change in Southern Nigeria for the Development Partnerships in Higher Education (DelPHE) programme, 2008- 2011
- Building Resilience to Climate Change in the Agricultural Sector through Science, Technology, and Innovation Capacity in Africa for the Rockefeller Foundation, USA, V
- Influencing Curriculum Development and Knowledge of Climate Change Issues at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and Environs for International Human Dimensions of Global Environmental Change Programme, 2009 – 2010
Nicholas is currently a Senior Research Officer at the African Technology Policy Studies Network. His main activities include research and research capacity building in science, technology and innovation in Africa including climate change and agricultural innovation, the development of research proposals and grant requests.