Over 17,000 Commonwealth Scholars and Fellows have been funded by the UK government through the CSC since 1959. They have gone on to become academics, scientists, writers and leaders in government, major NGOs and business. Being part of the CSC community gives you a unique opportunity to network with a diverse range of talented people around the Commonwealth.
Benefits of alumni membership
- Receive Commonwealth Scholarships News magazine
- Join one or more of our Professional Networks
- Find out the latest news from alumni and the CSC with twice-yearly alumni e-newsletters
- Feature in the Directory of Commonwealth Scholars and Fellows
- Be invited to local alumni events
- Get the chance to join an alumni chapter
- Participate in discussions and post news on our LinkedIn group
- Stay in touch on Facebook
- Keep us informed of your career news and contact details
How to register
If you are a current Commonwealth Scholar or Fellow, the CSC will contact you at the end of your award to invite you to register as an alumni member online. Please ensure that your Award Administrator has your up-to-date email address so we can get in touch.
If you are a former Commonwealth Scholar or Fellow and have not registered as an alumni member, please complete and return our alumni form (this is an editable PDF). We will then update your details on our database.
Please return your form to:
Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom
20-24 Tavistock Square
London WC1H 9HF
Fax: + 44 (0)20 7387 2655