Commonwealth Professional Fellowships offer mid-career professionals from developing Commonwealth countries the opportunity to spend a period of time with a UK host organisation. About Commonwealth Professional Fellowships
Professional Fellowship programmes that have been approved by the CSC are usually tailored for a specific group of individuals. If you think a programme may be relevant to you and you are thinking of applying, you must contact the programme’s organiser before starting an application.
To apply for a Commonwealth Professional Fellowship:
- You must complete an application using the Electronic Application System (EAS).
- The UK host organisation will inform you of the application deadline – you will not be able to submit an application after this date. It is likely that the host organisation will require applications to be completed at least two weeks before the deadline that you will see when you open an application in the EAS.
- The host organisation will then decide which candidates to nominate to the CSC.
- The CSC then selects which of the nominated candidates will be offered a Commonwealth Professional Fellowship.
Before you start your application, you should read the following step-by-step guide:
- How to apply for a Commonwealth Professional Fellowship (1.2 MB)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Professional Fellowship Applicants (580 KB)
The application form has links to the ‘Notes for Candidates’ to help you as well.
You can send feedback about the guides to email@example.com