Applications are now open for 2012 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships for Master’s study at selected UK universities. Further details
There are two ways of applying for a Shared Scholarship:
The university to which you are applying uses its own application procedure to recruit candidates. If the university has selected you to be nominated to the CSC:
- you will be notified by the university
- the course will be visible on the Electronic Application System (EAS)
- you will have to complete an EAS application to be eligible for a Shared Scholarship
The university to which you are applying is using the Electronic Application System (EAS) to recruit candidates. These courses are already visible to applicants on the EAS.
It is not possible to submit an EAS application after the deadline that you will see when you open an application.
Before you start your application, you should read the following step-by-step guide:
- How to apply guide (390 KB) for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (206 KB)
The application form has links to the Notes for Candidates to help you as well.
You can send feedback about the guides to email@example.com