Under the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP), scholarships and fellowships are offered to citizens of the United Kingdom to study in other Commonwealth countries.
- Kenya – Commonwealth Scholarship for Master’s study
- New Zealand – Commonwealth Scholarships for PhD study
- Singapore – Commonwealth Scholarships for PhD study
- South Africa – Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s study
It is anticipated that the following opportunities will be offered in the future:
- India – Commonwealth Scholarships (December 2013)
If you are a UK citizen and are interested in any of these opportunities, please email email@example.com to register your interest and be sent information as soon as it is available.
The CSC will accept applications for these scholarships from UK citizens only. Citizens of other Commonwealth countries should apply via their national nominating agencies – more information is available on the CSFP website.