Under the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP), scholarships and fellowships are offered to citizens of the United Kingdom to study in other Commonwealth countries.
- Brunei Darussalam – Government Scholarships
- India – Commonwealth Scholarships
- Singapore – Commonwealth Scholarships for PhD study
It is anticipated that the following opportunities will be offered in the future:
- Commonwealth Scholarships in low and middle income countries (early 2014)
- New Zealand – Commonwealth Scholarships for PhD study (March 2014)
If you are a UK citizen and are interested in any of these opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest and be sent information as soon as it is available.
The CSC will accept applications for these scholarships from UK citizens only. Citizens of other Commonwealth countries should apply via their national nominating agencies – more information is available on the CSFP website.