Two Commonwealth Scholarships for PhD study are available at the National University of Singapore at its Graduate School of Integrative Sciences and Engineering (NGS).
Each award covers:
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly stipend
- Computer/book/conference allowance
- Awards are open to citizens of any Commonwealth country (other than Singapore)
- Applicants should have at least an upper second class honours degree or equivalent
- 15 May for the January intake of the following year
- 15 November for the August intake of the following year
All enquiries and applications should be made directly to the National University of Singapore – email@example.com. Please note that the CSC is not involved in nominating candidates for these scholarships, and is therefore unable to answer any queries.