Regional Coordinator: Meshack Efeoma – email@example.com
Meshack is a Commonwealth Scholar from Nigeria, studying for a PhD at the Edinburgh School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture (ESALA), University of Edinburgh. His research interest is thermal comfort in office buildings for tropical countries.
Prior to his Scholarship, Meshack was a postgraduate researcher at the University of Tokyo, Japan. Before going to Japan in April 2010, he was working at Abia State University in Nigeria, where he also completed his BSc (with first class honours) and MSc (with distinction) degrees in architecture.
Meshack has proposed the following activities for the Scotland Regional Network (dates and venues TBD):
- Regional welcome for Commonwealth Scholars and Fellows in Scotland – an annual event to give Scholars and Fellows the opportunity to get to know each other and welcome new Scholars and Fellows in the region.
- Send-off event for Commonwealth Scholars and Fellows – an annual event held every July.
- Visits to heritage sites and other places of interest
- Dinner get-together events to be held at different locations within the region
Meshack welcomes additional constructive comments and contributions on how to keep the network alive and going.
Join the Scotland Regional Network Facebook group to find out about upcoming events, and to get in touch with Meshack and other network members.
Glasgow Caledonian University
- Ceaser Akwanya CHANAKA – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gwendolyn Elizabeth BARNES – email@example.com
Queen Margaret University
- Tessa R INGLIS – firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Gordon University
- Michael Manynja LUGEMWA – email@example.com
University of Aberdeen
- Paul K MANSARAY – firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Edinburgh
- Mary TAIWO – email@example.com
University of Glasgow
- Muhammad Yar KHAN – firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Stirling
- Monidipa MONDAL – email@example.com
University of Strathclyde
- Tolulope Bamidele IJITONA – firstname.lastname@example.org
University of the West of the Scotland
- Abiodun Daniel ADERIBIGBE – email@example.com