Regional Network Coordinator
Jude Yong Yeh – email@example.com
Jude is a Commonwealth Scholar from Cameroon, currently undertaking an MSc in Logistics and Operations Management at the School of Business at Cardiff University.
Prior to coming to Cardiff, Jude worked in a number of companies holding different positions in Cameroon including being the Logistics and Procurement Officer with Vodacom Business Cameroon. He also has a BSc in Ports and Shipping Administration from Regional Maritime University in Accra, Ghana.
Join the Wales and Northern Ireland Regional Network Facebook group to find out about upcoming events, and to get in touch with Dacia and other network members. Comments or suggestions on any of the proposed events are also welcome. Scholars and Fellows in Northern Ireland are encouraged to organise events, and to connect with other award holders in Wales and Northern Ireland via the Facebook page.
If the name used on your Facebook account differs from that on your award documents, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CSC Scholar reference and your name as it appears on Facebook so that your request to join the group can be authorised.
Past events and ideas
- Welcome Event and Regional Induction;
- Film Screening and Wine Reception;
- Continuation of the seminar series on ‘Commemorating the Modern Commonwealth through Research and Cultural Exchange;
- Involvement in the celebration of the Commonwealth in Wales (an event that is to be organised by the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association Wales Branch)
- Final- year interdisciplinary conference on ‘Removing the Divide: Respecting and Understanding Cultures’
If you would like to volunteer as a representative for your institution, please contact Jude.