Regional Network Coordinator
Shuvro Nandi (Wales and Northern Ireland) – email@example.com
Shuvro is a Commonwealth Scholar from Bangladesh completing a PhD Biological Process Generating the Somatic Mutation Spectra in Cancer at Cardiff University. He has previously completed a BSc and MSc in Microbiology at University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Shuvro has worked as a research assistant at the Microbial Genetics and Bioinformatics Laboratory, University of Dhaka is a lecturer at the Department of Microbiology at Jagannath University.
Join the Wales and Northern Ireland Regional Network Facebook group to find out about upcoming events, and to get in touch with Shuvro and other network members. Comments or suggestions on any of the proposed events are also welcome. Scholars and Fellows in Northern Ireland are encouraged to organise events, and to connect with other award holders in Wales and Northern Ireland via the Facebook page.
If the name used on your Facebook account differs from that on your award documents, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CSC Scholar reference and your name as it appears on Facebook so that your request to join the group can be authorised.
Past events and ideas
- Welcome Event and Regional Induction;
- Film Screening and Wine Reception;
- Continuation of the seminar series on ‘Commemorating the Modern Commonwealth through Research and Cultural Exchange;
- Involvement in the celebration of the Commonwealth in Wales (an event that is to be organised by the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association Wales Branch)
- Final- year interdisciplinary conference on ‘Removing the Divide: Respecting and Understanding Cultures’
Augustus Kweku Sobeng – email@example.com
Farzana Ferdos – firstname.lastname@example.org
Queen’s University Belfast
Nirmal Munir – email@example.com
If you would like to volunteer as a representative for your institution, please contact Shuvro.